From: $145.00 / month
We’ve all been there. You don’t know what happened, but it’s broken. The Rystedt Creative WordPress Lifeline has your back!
We’ve all been there. You don’t know what happened, but it’s broken. Diagnosing and fixing website problems can be a nightmare. But we’ve got great news! The Rystedt Creative WordPress Lifeline has your back when your website doesn’t.
It’s like a Bat Signal for your website.
With the Rystedt Creative WordPress Lifeline our Maintenance and Support team is your team.
A helping hand when you need one
There are few things more frustrating than hitting a wall when diagnosing a problem or building a new feature.
With the WordPress Lifeline you have someone to call when you don’t know what to do next.
It’s a relief knowing someone’s got your back!
We’re here with a helping hand when you need one. We’ve booked time just for you – so you know we’ll be here when you need us.
Use your WordPress Lifeline to:
- Daignose and fix problems
- Update software
- Develop new featues
- Provide on-the-fly support for your team
- Customize your WordPress theme
For small businesses, nonprofits, and professional bloggers
The Rystedt Creative WordPress Lifeline is designed for the small operation. You don’t yet have an in-house webmaster and you need a professional to catch you when things go awry.
But you don’t yet have the budget for a big web support expense.
Our Lifeline service provides you with two hours per month at a discounted rate (the longer the contract the deeper the discount).
So you built a website (or someone else did for you). Perhaps its merely an informational site about your business. Or, more likely, you’re publishing content, selling products, and generating leads through your website.
The Rystedt Creative WordPress Lifeline provides your top-notch small business with top-notch web maintenance and support.
Whether you need some bugs squashed or your first subscription service launched you can use your WordPress Lifeline.
Nonprofits are usually underserved in the technology market. But we at Rystedt Creative have a passion for nonprofits. Joshua and Gabrielle Rystedt are active nonprofit volunteers and leaders. Rystedt Creative is built on a philosophy that helping people should come first.
That includes helping your nonprofit.
In addition to our deeply discounted rates available to you exclusively with the WordPress Lifeline service, all nonprofits receive an additional 10% off.
We’re priced right for your donation-dependent budget while still providing you the same service the business on Main Street receives.
Just contact us to receive your 10% discount.
You have so many words to share with the world. And we’re all better off from reading them.
But it takes time to plan, write, illustrate, troubleshoot, publish, and promote. You should make some money off of your blogging!
If you are planning to monetize your blog, the WordPress Lifeline can help give you a boost. We’ll help guide you through the next steps to take – and be here to hold your hand as you step into the unknown.
Already paying for your coffee through your blog?
Your WordPress Lifeline service can take some of the technical aspects of blogging off of your plate so you can focus on your creative work. More content and better content means more opportunities for promotion. Don’t get bogged down in the technical stuff.
How it works
Already know your WordPress website needs a Lifeline? Here’s how it works:
- Choose your contract length. The longer your contract the deeper your discounts.
- Register right here at rystedtcreative.com or contact us.
- Receive a complementary interview with one of our team members. We want to get to know you, your personality, your brand, and your market. Trust us, it’s important even when only providing maintenance and support.
- Submit WordPress Lifeline tickets anytime day or night via email or text message.
- When you submit a WordPress Lifeline ticket a team member will respond within one business day and begin working on resolving your issue or building your new feature.
- We’ll keep you up to date on how many hours you’ve used. When you get close to filling your WordPress Lifeline hours for a month you can either push work to the next month or ask us to keep working and bill you later*.
*Regular rates may apply to overage hours.
Monthly, Quarterly, Annually
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.